- Gemstone Nichiren Buddhist Prayer Beads
- "Motherland" Juzu - Nichiren Buddhist Prayer Beads
"Motherland" Juzu - Nichiren Buddhist Prayer Beads
6mm Magnesite with Polished Obsidian, Carnelian, Green Aventurine, Chalcedony & Gold
An homage to Africa - The Cradle of Humankind
It has been called The Cradle of Civilization because it is believed that homo sapiens first appeared there.
For the same reason it is called The Mother of Mankind and The Cradle of Humankind.
It has also been called The Heart of Pangea as all of the other continents broke off of it.
***Please double check sizes as this Juzu measures slightly smaller than most on our website
AVAILABLE IN 3 SIZES:
- Medium - approximately 23" end-to-end with inner circumference between Shakyamuni and Taho beads approximately 24"
- Large - approximately 25" end-to-end with inner circumference between Shakyamuni and Taho beads approximately 28"
- X-Large - approximately 27" end-to-end with inner circumference between Shakyamuni and Taho beads approximately 32"
Click here for size comparison guide
SHARE this item ↓
Magnesite - emotional balance & internal reflection
Obsidian - expedites & guides journey within yourself; a very powerful tool for personal growth
Carnelian - mental stimulation, inspiration & openness
Aventurine - purify mind, body & spirit; release stress, anxiety & fear
Chalcedony - balances energy of body, mind, emotions & spirit