Do you have a physical store?
We currently only have our online store and all items are sold directly through our website www.lotusliondesign.com
Can you repair broken Juzu?
Yes and No.
- If you purchased Juzu from Lotus Lion Design and they are in need of repair, please contact us so that we can discuss the nature of the repair.
- If the Juzu in need of repair is NOT from Lotus Lion Design, please understand that Juzu repair is definitely a case-by-case situation. Not all Juzu are made the same and not all materials are suitable for use in Juzu (if your Juzu is made of materials which are known to cut the stringing material there is no point in repairing them). Beads sizes and the size of the drill holes in beads can vary greatly as well, preventing us from being able to repair them. Also, Juzu "repair" most often is not a repair at all, but actually a taking apart and completely remaking brand new Juzu with the original materials provided, which is just as labor-intensive as a brand new set of Juzu, if not more. It is for these reasons that we usually do not offer repair for Juzu that we did not personally make at Lotus Lion Design. We have made exceptions and try to offer repairs to non Lotus Lion Design Juzu when we can, but there are no guarantees. Please contact us to see if repair is an option for you and be prepared to provide photos upon request.
How long does shipping take?
We strive to ship each order within 1-3 business days. However, please remember that shipping times may vary depending on distance of travel. We will notify you via email when your order has shipped and include a tracking number when applicable.
- US National Shipping will take approximately 2-8 days.
- International Shipping will usually take approximately 10 business days, but can take up to 45+ business days due to individualized customs holding policies per country. Please be advised that we cannot guarantee International shipping times and are not responsible for how long it takes.
- If you have already placed an international order and are tracking your shipment, please understand that once we ship a package and it has been received by customs, it is then in the hands of customs and we are unable to assist with tracking or knowing the delivery date. Please contact your local post and customs office to inquire as to when they will release it for shipping to your destination.
How did you start Lotus Lion Design?
When I first began practicing Nichiren Buddhism, I very much wanted to find Juzu made of Gemstone or Pearl that I felt reflected my personality. I quickly realized that they are quite difficult to find, and are most certainly not sold in stores. So I decided to make my own. I studied the meaning of Juzu and learned how to make Juzu in authentic Nichiren Buddhist style. When I started using my Juzu, people quickly noticed and began to inquire about them, asking me where I bought them and if I could make Juzu for them. That is when I began to realize that I could serve our Nichiren Buddhist Community as an artist and Lotus Lion Design was born.